Back again

Long time gone now but just wanna say I was super busy creating films and working on new films.
Anyway I finished that feature I made, Deep Meaning, it's 51 mins long and it's on Vimeo on Demand, if anyone's interested I can send you a link to it, I also lowered the price on it to $1 to rent and $2 to buy, the lowest I possibly could put it down too because I did not pay anyone involved in the film and why should I get a profit from it when no one else is? So the money will be used to keep the film running on my Vimeo account. I just feel if you're hiring people to work for free you shouldn't profit off their hard work. Overall very proud of all the hard work gone into it and got a nice 4/5 star review as well!

Also still raising funds for another film, Black Walls, it's called on Indiegogo, won't post a link to it here but just wanna say €80 has been raised, very little but it's not for profit and I'm going to make the film anyway and more than likely make it into a half an hour long short film.

Along that as well I'm creating a new more collaborative animated feature film but more news will come of that in the future, lot's of people involved.

Now that's all the film work I'm doing in my personal time, in the meantime I'm studying film and television production in IADT in Dublin, Ireland and I'm happy here, am with a great group of people.

Posting new animations and getting better at it, you can see one on a few threads I posted on this site.

Trying not to promote myself but more give an update on what's been going on in my film life so I'm not posting any links to my work on this thread, I'll leave that to other threads.

Back