Indie movie looking for music score

Occasus - Composing Services

Hi there,

Occasus Ltd. is a new company that is dedicated to producing high quality music for whatever your needs may be. In your case obviously for a short film. While the company itself is new, basically only a month old, the musicians and people involved with the company are very experienced.

We utilise the services of various different bands, artists and musicians. Basically we can create any sort of music you like. Either creating pre-made tracks based on information you provide us with or if you provide us with a copy of your film we can create music specifically for it.

Occasus Ltd. is currently doing a promotion so just flick us an email with the details of the film including:
1. It's length.
2. The style of music you had in mind.
3. Basic synopis.
4. Any other information you may deem relevant.

And I will get back to you with all the information you'll need. I hope to hear from you soon.

Email: occasus.ltd@gmail.com

Thanks,
Occasus Ltd.

I just created a website for the very purpose of allowing anyone to commission high-quality music composition, to their specifications, for any project they have in mind. It is here:

http://notyetmusic.weebly.com

We are having a Grand Opening Offer for filmmakers; the NEXT 8 film orders are free! Up to 30 minutes of music!

Hi Coolflix!

Me:
-Studies filmcomposition at ArtEZ Conservatory, Enschede
-my strength are mysterious, sad, sweet, epic and powerfull orchestrated themes as well as background underscoring cues.
-work for lo/no payment
-as everybody here I´m really interested in working with you

check my website for demo cues and see how well I am able to simulate a real symphony orchestra:
www.hinnerkhamann.com

Composer/Producer

I am a music production degree student based in Newcastle Upon Tyne UK.
All work will be free as i need to do this as part of my course and for my personal portfolio. I can create various genres including orchestral, electronic, rock and others.
If you are interested in hearing examples of my work and/or commissioning me.
Email me at Carbonsounds@yahoo.com

James
Cabon Sounds

Hi there, I appreciate you've had a lot of responses to your message! Would love to work with you if you are still looking for composers ...My name is Angela Sharman (soundcloud link:

soundcloud.com/angmuz

One of my solo piano compositions was shortlisted for a New Music prize among five finalists in Denmark, 2010, (you tube link of my performance of this:

youtube.com/watch?v=4NEC1aoLfEY

I try to write emotional melodic music, and everything from solo piano pieces to my flirtation with small orchestras, inbetween being a mum of two young children (which sometimes means me writing music at 3 am!) ...current projects include a student's short film here in the UK, at editing stage, and a piece for piano and small orchestra ... If you like my style then please feel free to email me at aek777@live.com

Thanks, Angela

Edit / Delete / #

Very Interested

It looks like you have had many musicians interested in scoring your film. The reason I would be your best choice is that I am not only a talented songwriter, but want to help you achieve your vision of you film. I will devote 100% of my skills to help you create exactly what you want. I know you would enjoy working with me. I'm sure you would like samples of my work, and I would also like to see or hear about what you already have going. Wishing you the best, and hoping to be involved, I look forward to the project.

Ron Berg

Back