• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Iron Curtain Script Ready

HAVE SPECIAL FORCES SCRIPT READY FOR PRODUCTION IN NEW MEXICO. FINANCING NEEDED TO GET OFF THE GROUND. POSSIBLE STATE FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE IN PRODUCTION. YOU MAY CONTACT ME DIRECTLY.

XEDOP

3/12/05

PLOT: A LAND BASED TYPE OF 'K 19 - THE WIDOWMAKER' (STARING HARRISON FORD). US VS. SOVIET/EAST GERMANY BORDER INCURSIONS ON THE Q T. 28 YEARS AFTER THE SOVIETS PLANED TO NUKE N Y C THE ACCIDENT ON K-19 WAS REVEALED.

NOW 40 SOME YEARS AFTER THE EVENT THE IRON CURTAIN INCURSIONS BY US INTO THE EAST AND IN RETURN THE EAST GERMAN/SOVIET INCUSIONS INTO THE WEST ARE REVEALED. (BASED ON AN EYE-WITNESS ACCOUNT OF TWO YEARS IN SPECIAL UNIT THAT PREFORMED THE SECRET DEEDS OF HIDE AND SEEK TAG. CIRCA 1960

XEDOP

Last edited:
You have a one sentence pitch? I'm not in the position to provide funding, but I think you'll gain more attention if you at least give a brief description of the film.

Back