• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

I need your VOTE!

Thanks, Josh! I hope you'll appreciate that music was my top priority in this project. I edited that before anything else. :)

I gotta head off to my jobby-job, so thanks in advance, to anyone else who takes a minute to vote.

Thanks, guys!

I don't know if it's just the computer I'm on right now (work), but I'm getting a bad link when I click it.

If it doesn't say "Dark Chrysler Rises", by Joseph Weindl, then it's the wrong video.

Thanks, y'all!

Yep, it was just the crappy browser/network on my bosses computer (plug-ins made it weird-out). Link seems to be fine.

eomer - I voted for yours. Cheers, bud.

I'm currently at 54th, which ain't so shabby, considering there are 1,184 entries (yes, I counted). But I need to get closer to the top. The online voting counts for 20% of the final grade, and only the top-20 vote-getters receive any points. Time to put the promo into high gear!

Don't forget -- you can vote once per day, through Tuesday!

My computer's being a twa... is misbehaving.
When this POS starts behaving I'll vote for it each day til the deadline. :yes:
Sorry I couldn't vote Saturday. :(

Good luck!

Like to help out when I can... just been busy, haven't really spent much time on line past four weeks.

I voted for yah. Will try to vote again tomorrow... but time right now is so premium -- no time for online.

Good luck Joseph W. (aka Cracker Funk).

Back