• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Umbrella of Damocles Trailer (Surreal / Comedy)

Hello,

We are a group of Canadian filmmakers inviting everyone here to checkout the trailer for our new short film Umbrella of Damocles:

http://www.charlemagnefilms.com/umbrella-of-damocles

Umbrella of Damocles is a surreal dark comedy about an accidental (yet fatal) umbrella wound to the head and a friends dying wish. The film explores the duty-bound altruism of Lawrence as he becomes the adoptive father of his slain friends put-upon wife and young boy.

Let us know what you think and thanks again for your support!

PM Charlemagne (below) to receive a private link to Umbrella of Damocles:
facebook.com/charlemagnefilms
twitter.com/CharlemagneProd

Last edited:
Truth be told - I was unimpressed when I saw the thumbnail and also cuz I hate Vimeo. Then I saw the length of the trailer and rolled my eyes and clicked play anyway.

Now having said that - I loved it. Very well done. Editing. Acting. Dialogue.

Absolutely great. Looking forward to seeing more now.

What did you shoot on, if you dont mind me asking?

- Jow

It's overrated, and doesn't give you any better specs than YouTube. If anything it lags more than any other player.

- Jow

Vimeo has a cleaner interface, and isn't cluttered with ads. And it tends to have higher quality videos. I have experienced more buffering with youtube in HD. And how is it overrated?

I've never really thought about it, but Like chimp said, I prefer the interface, it seems to be higher quality, and I'm pretty sure their HD lags less than yt? (Maybe I've just used it times that are coincidentally better).

But back on topic, your film looks interesting, ill be following it!

Back