• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

'Hard Road' Short Film Kickstarter Campaign

I am fairly new indie filmmaker and would like help in not only promoting my current film, but also getting exposure for future films. I would love a chance to chat about not only my films but also advancing women in film. Women have trouble raising the funds or even receiving grants to make their films, but through the right exposure it can happen.

I am currently running a Crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter if anyone would love to be part of the indie film experience. Great rewards start at only $10!

“Hard Road” synopsis: When Kylie Shaye accidentally becomes pregnant, her parents give her two choices: marry the father or give the baby up. After fate intervenes and tragedy strikes, Noah and Kylie’s young marriage is tested. Kylie relies on the comfort from her mother, Angela to get through the death of her son and find the strength to continue living. As if the death of Tommy wasn’t enough, Noah threatens to leave. Fate cannot give Kylie a break and she can’t help but think it was the choices she made that led her down this road. It is through the love of her parents that she begins to deal with the hard road life has dealt her.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/741806786/hard-road-short-film

Please ask any questions either here or via the campaign portal. I will try to answer ASAP. The plan is to send this film to multiple film festivals in several countries once it's completed.

Thank you in advance. :)

Back