• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch First Stop Motion Animation!

Hi,

This is my final 3rd year Project for a module at University. It’s called Trapped in Technology!

It was edited on my Macbook pro, in Final cut express and shot on a Nikon d5000,

It is the first video i have made completely by myself, and it also my first attempt at any animation!

Heres is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAazUN5D9ng

Would love to have some feedback, if you can spare a moment!

Thanks for looking!

Josh

That was trippy.
smiley_pipe.gif

How long that take to make?

From september to December, planning it. Storyboarding and researching.

Then I started production in January and Finished 3 days a go!!!

I didn't work on it every day, but it was very time consuming. It was my first attempt, so often things didn't turn out like I planned!

Thanks for watching it though!

Great work! I know how hard it is to make something like this. I like it a lot, especially the atmosphere, so creepy !

Thanks for the feedback guys! Really appreciate it! I've entered it in to a few film festivals! Hopefully it may get shown! do you have any knowledge of a film festival that would be ideal for this type of film? Cheers!

Newport Beach Film Festival has a block set aside for animated films.

I'm sure there's more. Create a free account at Withouabox.com and you'll be able to find animation-friendly fests pretty easy, I'd wager. :cool:

Back