• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Hand drawn rotoscopic animation

A little rotoscopic animation that took me 5+ hours to make. That was my first animation and was more like an experiment. In my opinion, it turned out quite good, so I might be thinking of making something more serious. Here's the clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WETigEiJh8E

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! ;)

What are you using?

Looks like you're off to a good start. What do you have in mind for your actual project? :)

First, I filmed my brother walking around. Then, I put it on Adobe Premiere and enlarged the video preview as much as possible. After, I put a piece on paper on my laptop screen and just trace picture by picture with a pencil. I did it on APPro, because I could acces every frame one by one. After I did all the tracing (120 pieces of paper), I took a picture of every picture with my HDSLR. With the help of Lighroom, I put all the pictures together into a sequence and... VOILA!

I don't have any "Actual Project" in mind, but I want to get more reviews and if this looks good, I might be making a longer rotoscopic animation or something.

I'm happy that you liked it and if you have any more questions, let me know! ;)

Back