• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Question about songs being used in films

Hey guys,

I really want to use the songs "Just Dance" by Lady Gaga and "Tik Tok" by Ke$ha in my upcoming documentary about the reproduction of lemmings.

How do I go about it? Is it legal to use them? These things called "publication rights" mean that I have the right to publish the song in my documentary, right?

Help me!

(You don't have to answer. I'm trying to get wheatgrinder to buy a new keyboard :lol:)

Yeah, and no-one wished me a happy birthday.

:huh:

Dude, I'm so sorry! Happy Birthday! I remembered your post though because I was wishing people a happy Hitler's birthday all day long :D

@zen: I'm glad somebody did.... I was kinda hoping it could be a new metaphor, but apparently I'm the only pineapple upside down cake fan on here... for the most part ;)

Well, you're 2 DAYS LATE :grrr:

I just Googled Hitler's Birthday and it was a national holiday in Germany in 1939.

Anyway, I'm still bitter. That means you, too, wheatgrinder. Don't make me make this a gluten-free forum, sucka! Ah've got a Shugah Toof and I wan' mah Birfday Cake!!!

:censored::tongue:

Last edited:
Back