Online/Digital Distribution

Hi all,

Does anyone know if somewhere there is a glossary, or resource of some kind, where I can get a list of all types of "digital distribution?" I would like to know the methods available, with some kind of description. Such as: Digital streaming, digital download (is that the same as "video on demand?"), and... what else? Wikipedia doesn't seem to have a good list. Then, what I'd like to do is match up providers with each category, to identify which is what type. This is for a handout I'm making for a seminar on the topic and I don't want to leave anything important out.

THANX!!

Hi all,

Does anyone know if somewhere there is a glossary, or resource of some kind, where I can get a list of all types of "digital distribution?" I would like to know the methods available, with some kind of description. Such as: Digital streaming, digital download (is that the same as "video on demand?"), and... what else? Wikipedia doesn't seem to have a good list. Then, what I'd like to do is match up providers with each category, to identify which is what type. This is for a handout I'm making for a seminar on the topic and I don't want to leave anything important out.

THANX!!

See if this helps.
http://www.scottkirsner.com/webvid/gettingpaid.htm

Back