• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

The Largest Sound Effects Pack

SoundBlaze has the Largest collection of Royalty-Free Sound Effects.

Don't be ridiculous! Many commercial SFX libraries have collections 2-10 times that size and some have about 50 times more! I don't know who you are trying to fool but I for one don't appreciate your spamming!

Even without your spamming, I wouldn't have bought any of your SFX anyway! If you don't even know the correct audio format in which to record and present your SFX, then it's not worth my time to audition any of them.

G

Not in 1 pack you haven't.

"The Blastdrive 3.0 includes over 45,000 contemporary general sound effects from ambiences to zippers and over 17,000 production elements, including 5.1 surround sound files."

"THE COMPLETE HOLLYWOOD EDGE COLLECTION Features: • 69,411 Sound Effects!"

"For a massive collection of more than 29,000 royalty free sound effects that cover the globe and practically everything in it, try The Complete BBC Sound Effects Library."

I'm sure there are others but these three are enough to put paid to your ridiculous claims!

If you don't like it its fine, but please respect other people and don't cuss them out for no reason.

Hypocrite! How is spamming and lying about your product respecting other people?

btw the formats are mentioned here: http://soundblaze.net/faq.php[/url[...D format rather than TV/Film audio format! G

woah woah woahh!!! Easy man!!! What you freaking out for?

Its still the largest for the price they are giving it out for man thats what I meant! They are not my SFX man I am just promoting Royalty Free Sounds and Samples on forums and making connections with filmmakers.. CHill outt!!!

Okay its not the LARGEST but the LARGEST at the price thats what I meant man.. Calm down!!!!

Jeesus

They are not my SFX man I am just promoting Royalty Free Sounds and Samples on forums and making connections with filmmakers.

Pretty much all commercially available SFX are "Royalty Free Sounds" so why are you promoting royalty free sounds from only one company? In fact why are you promoting at all? There is an area on IndieTalk for promoting products and this is not it, therefore you're spamming!

Okay its not the LARGEST but the LARGEST at the price thats what I meant man.

So you admit you're guilty of false advertising/mis-representation?!

G

SoundBlaze has the Largest collection of Royalty-Free Sound Effects.

It's a credibility thing. You've either misled, yes, while technically you may own a sound library which is the biggest, this would be misleading. SoundBlaze on its own isn't the largest sound library available, so that interpretation would be a lie. Either way, you got off on the wrong foot.

Oh, maybe you meant the largest you can get for so little a price? I was checking a stock video place and I think they throw in a larger sound library as part of their service for $99. Their sister site has 100k sounds, music and loops for $99.

Once your credibility is blown, people may then worry to whether your library is in fact yours to sell.

While there is nothing wrong with trying to sell your goods, misleading potential customers isn't acceptable and may get an aggressive response from some users.

It's a credibility thing. You've either misled, yes, while technically you may own a sound library which is the biggest, this would be misleading. SoundBlaze on its own isn't the largest sound library available, so that interpretation would be a lie. Either way, you got off on the wrong foot.

Oh, maybe you meant the largest you can get for so little a price? I was checking a stock video place and I think they throw in a larger sound library as part of their service for $99. Their sister site has 100k sounds, music and loops for $99.

Once your credibility is blown, people may then worry to whether your library is in fact yours to sell.

While there is nothing wrong with trying to sell your goods, misleading potential customers isn't acceptable and may get an aggressive response from some users.

Hi Sweetie - Thank you so much for this message! See that's a matured way of talking on forums. Thank you for being so level headed and explaining to me properly. I am new to this forums culture hence I got carried away.

I see a lot of people getting really aggressive and pissed off on forums for some reason, maybe life isnt working out for them right now, but even still. They need to learn from you how to talk to people.

Thanks and ill keep the misleading part in mind next time.

Imagine you walk into a party with a bunch of very creative painters some pros, some complete noobs and the rest somewhere in between, and the first words out of your mouth were "Hey everyone come to my store and buy the best pigments ever!' how do you think it would be received?

Last edited:
Imagine you walk into a party with a bunch of very creative painters some pros, some complete noobs and the rest somewhere in between, and the first words out of your mouth were "Hey everyone come to my store and buy the best pigments ever!' how do you think it would be received?

Who cares how it will be received as long as the noob doesn't give a damn?

You guys take this life so seriously man!!!!!.. CHillll outttttt and go work on your projects instead of sitting on forums and cussing other people.. Looks like you guys have no work in the industry so you're venting your frustrations on other people!! Jeeeeesus!

NOW, for those guys who have a life and spend their time creating things, Here's a list of some AMAZING sound effects libraries (Maybe not the Largest ;) ):

https://www.freesound.org
www.grsites.com/sounds
www.soundbible.com
www.megasoundeffects.com
www.freesoundeffects.com

Hope this helps you in your post pro works.. Next ill be posting some cheap sites for Royalty Free Music

Your wrong again hasty one.

I don't work in the industry. I come here to learn from others on how to improve my hobby skills, to share thoughts and ideas and to just generally hang out.

Maybe you should stop making assumption about who is here and why they visit.

Perhaps you do not realize that this is community. We have actual relationships, sometimes we work on projects together. Its the most active film making board for that very reason.

People of all skill levels come here with willingness to either learn or to help and they are received well. APE (AudioPostExpert) for example is relatively new, I recall some of his first posts, man he came across as a condescending know it all.. turns out, he really does know it all, and he is generally condescending (we've sort of grown to love that about him) but he also offers vasts amounts of useful information, gives detailed technically deep answers to questions and will stick with the conversation until understanding is reached. He is very patient with ignorance, but he does not suffer fools lightly.

Those links to free sound effects are the first useful post you've made. So welcome to the community!

Whats the harm in promoting a product on forums? There are so many people who discover products like that and it comes in handy. I myself have discovered so many products like that.. If the owners of the forums have a problem then they will remove our posts and warn us or Ban us.

Whats your problem man? You're lame bro.. I can't believe you have NOTHING ELSE to do in life but sit on my thread and cuss me.. LOL You need a life man.. its pathetic!

I am an affiliate marketer and I am doing my job.. I am using my time to make some money.

Not a loser like you cussing other people on their threads... Get a life bro!!

You sound like a nice person, but here's my take.

The pricing of $999 regular price to $499 regular price (now on sale for $197) makes me think that either the product was purposely overpriced (which is a tactic I don't like), or not selling very well (it makes me question the quality). Also, the language you're using (i.e "Bro") paints you as some hipster kid. I'm a 50something, and I don't understand hipster kids. They scare me.
Good luck~

*$499: http://soundblaze.net/sales.php
*$999: http://filmmakeriq.com/filmmaker-forums/topic/largest-sound-effects-pack-for-films-and-media/

Back