• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch HOW TO SCRAP A FLAT TV FOR CASH $$$$

I have been developing a little how to make cash smashing and stripping things shorts for fun.

this one was fun for me to make.

Ever since I was a kid I have always enjoyed smashing and breaking things most people would never get to. Scrapping allows me to smash other peoples things in to smaller pieces of those things... Legally!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/jackshmuc?feature=mhee

Let me know if you guys have any ideas for other videos or things to tear apart.

this one is a bit random but my kids love it so it stays goofy!

I am looking for some feed back

Haha I thought it was funny!!!!

I really enjoyed how you were saying what the price per pounds were at the time.

In the scrap i probably got around 15 - 20 $ from that TV.
It is kinda hard to say because I put all the stuff in bigger piles so I can get more cash.
If i walk in with 50 lbs of copper wire i get what they give me. but if i call in ahead and say I have 2000 lbs of #2 insulated copper wire for sale I can ask for a better price.
it does pay a little to think like a hoarder you just have got to keep it under control.

Back