• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Calling Videographers and Photographers

Hey guys and gals!

My name is Christian and I am the Content Coordinator for a new multimedia stock content library service called Clips Garage.

Right now we are at our soft launch stage, and are currently looking for contributors to submit mainly videos, and soon to be, still images.

We need contributors that have a ton of content just sitting around on hard drives, and would want to sell on our platform and make money each and every month with every download a user pursues.

What makes us different is that, we offer a subscription based platform, which means more downloads and more money to be made for all contributors.

Feel free to shoot me a message if you're interested in discussing the details of becoming a Clips Garage contributor, and I will reply ASAP to give you an overview of how we work.

If you're ready to start making NOW, you can head over to our web portal and sign up as a contributor.

No funny business, no string attached, no hidden fees.

Back