• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Station 20N0W Launching Soon

PA_mt_600x900.jpg

Thanks. Im glad it came across to you the way i intended. Even though ten hours was spent on it and it was my design, i was repeatedly told it was going to look like an amateur hack job.

The other poster, which im saving for the launch, is the exact opposite in style.

Anyone else with thoughts, comments, what they the elements in the poster are and what the film may be about?

I think it looks a bit weird... I can't tell if it's supposed to be viewed as a top-down (like flying over a city), or from the side (like it's an abstract tree growing up into the starry sky). Maybe it's supposed to be both?

It certainly looks different, at any rate. I think it would look more identifiable as a movie poster with more text credits on it, down the bottom. I need some kind of familiar anchor, to settle it. If that makes sense.

I dig it. :cool:

Looks like urbanized people integrating with nature across seasons.
The metaphoric potential is great.

@CF: Thanks, man! It's more about the two very different locations the story takes place in.

@Zen: Glad you like that it's different. That's one of the things i wanted and why i went ahead with my design even though there's a risk of it being considered absolute trash. And you are correct, it's both and not just one view but they still form one tree image. Oh and i totally understand what you mean about adding materials to make it more recognizable poster. I have another one made which tells the synopsis in one quick glance and has title, tagline, credits etc. I will put that up when the website launches. After you see that poster, this one makes sense in its abstract way. I plan to have people see the traditional poster first on the main page and offer this one as an incentive later on.

@Ray: You know, i did not even see that. You opened up a whole new perspective for me.

The very first things I thought was "Christmas" .... and that's not necessarily a bad thing!

A good look gave me:

Country and City
Night and Day
Past and Present

Definitely intrigued

Oh and yes, I like the poster too

So, when are we expecting the film to be released?

Ernest is so secretive! Who knew that this production was happening? :D

I have been a little secretive but it's a relatively ambitious plan i've been working on since early this year. But this is not the production, just the production of the production itself ;)

So, when are we expecting the film to be released?

I work like Hollywood now. Announce it 2012, begin production 2013, release 2014, push back the release to 2015... :lol:

Back