• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

CRIMPS screening @ EIFF

Crimps has been selected to screen at the Eugene (Oregon) International Film Festival this coming weekend, if anyone is in the vicinity. Frustratingly enough, they haven't yet published a schedule, so I have no idea what day or time. :rolleyes: Will post more when I know.

(Link for list of films.)

CRIMPS took the award for "Best Narrative Feature Produced in the Pacific Northwest" last night. Of course, it happened to be the only narrative feature produced in the PacNW that screened at the festival. :rolleyes: :)

CRIMPS took the award for "Best Narrative Feature Produced in the Pacific Northwest" last night. Of course, it happened to be the only narrative feature produced in the PacNW that screened at the festival. :rolleyes: :)

Awesome! Congrats!

You're looking at this from the wrong perspective. Sure, it was the only narrative feature produced in the PacNW, but I highly doubt it was the only submission they received in this category.

Back