• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch I made a fake Apple commercial

I made this fake apple commercial for Airpods just to see if I could fit a simple story within really short time constraints. Any feedback would be great!
The YouTube compression isn't too great so if you're looking for a higher quality version, the Vimeo link is in the description.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4fZD-yUVOY

Last edited:
I thought the whole idea was he was listening to What a Wonderful World. Then, in the end, he takes the air pods out and the song is still playing? That missed the mark for me. But good effort.

Understandable. It was a tough decision between cutting the perfect ending of the song completely, or let the song play out but add the storm ambience back into the background(which is what I did). I feel the ending works better with the music, but maybe tuned further down so the sound of the storm over takes it more. Thank you for the feedback

PS. I like the actor, he looks very commercial. He has good mannerisms important to silent film.

Back