Cheapest place for Royalty Free Music

By the way I finally went over to "JewelBeat" because it had been mentioned a few times in this thread. I took a brief look at it and very much like the concept, though I don't really get the flash drive thing. (I'll do more reading later) at 99c per royalty free track, if they are quality thats a screaming deal.

EDIT: I checked out Jewel Beat and it is amazing... I found 2 tracks I desperately needed.... I actually found a track for my Indiana Jones film that sounds exactly like the Indiana Jones theme, just altered and lower. Between this and Kevin MacLeod's stuff (incompetech), there's plenty of cheap, if not free stuff on the net.

Beatlesfan1225 thanks for checking out the site and great that it was useful. I have been super busy and just got married so that explains it all. We are pretty new but I think what we have speaks for itself in terms of value and quality. Some pretty exciting things are brewing too so do look out and pass the word on.

Has anyone mentioned Jamendo.com yet? I like it, now it's just royalty free so you can't use it commercially but I believe they have a feature where you can attain rights to it with purchase. Anyway for commercial free use it's good, lots of good stuff on there.

Back