Hi there!

hello everyone,

my name is Issey Almquist and I'm a film student from San Jose CA. i would like to start making more independent projects, however its Fairly Hard with just one other Filmmaker friend. I have experience acting in, Directing, and Editing Short projects with Adobe Premiere pro. I don't have a great knowledge equipment or of the technologies involved, however i do have the drive and yearning to lea. i joined this forum in hopes that more experienced film makers could enlighten me, and improve my own film making abilities. i know it int much but here is my current portfolio. http://www.youtube.com/user/IsseyAlmquist

thanks- Issey

hey nice to meet ya, nice video . i like the Slamming Willow intro. how did you make that? did you take a frame out of the video and photoshop the image frame?

Hey

How you doing? I'm in the bay as well and I know it's hard to come across filmmakers here. That's why I just joined this forum and searched "San Jose". Well, that's how I found your post. Nice to meet you man. I ain't got nothing in the works right now but we should help each other out. Film is, indeed, something very difficult to make it happen with a one man crew.

Back