• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Dark Cinematic Music Video - Iscuritat

Hi this is my new video track

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoLQLybDixo

Track extracted from the album "Art Has No Diplomacy"

"The Unconscious is locked into a picture,, white or dark, she sees and loops crossing the oceans of time to find you"

Dark Electronic Music Video of the track "Iscuritat" wrritten and directed by mebitek & Serena Pilloni.

https://mebitek.bandcamp.com/album/art-has-no-diplomacy

co-produced with nootempo.net Sardinia

Art Has No Diplomacy is a deep album full of cinematic atmospheres with dark sound environment that explores the unconscious and bring the listener in an introspective journey. Mebitekā€˜s music is a mix of visual dark and refined suggestions, acid beats travelling through orchestral soundscapes. An experimental and innovative musical approach that contains a social message pointing the light on anguish and human loneliness. An amazing work realized in Sardinia, showing once again a powerful artistic collaboration that goes beyond the sea creating connections between different artists , our island has produced independent high quality music and artistic projects.

The new album, officially released on 9th March, 2017, is available on CD in a special limited edition and in the most common digital stores.

feedbacks are welcome
best regards from Sardinia

Nice. You weren't kidding when you said it's dark. Have you ever composed music for other people's films?

hi thx so much. I never be commited to compose for someone else film. i just try to use some part of films to add my music. tor in this case I create the video with my friends and write music on it or adapt video on the music. thx again for your feedback

Last edited:
Back