[Apr 10] What are you working on this week?

indietalk

IndieTalk Founder
Staff Member
Admin
...for your films or what gig are you on?

was up fort best actor over the weekend for two different films and didnt win.had a premiere last night in Utah for the film American Nobody. About 500 people showed that was awesome.

I booked a commercial that shoots tomorrow. I booked a music video that shoots for 3 days w,th,fri. I have an audition for a HBO Series Wed night.

The bookings pays for a few more months of livings. But I need to nail the HBO gig.

Really boring stuff. Mostly administration. So boring, it makes me die a little on the inside. Sending out offers to cast, documentation - lots of documentation, spreadsheets, databases, release templates, sorting documentation sharing, backups etc. Editing later in the week and then back to the document grind. Little bits of writing in free moments.

Shooting stuff tonight. Also, planning on cooking some lasagna, and making some cheesy Parmesan breadsticks. Hell, I might go a little crazy and use pepper jack :D

A ton of rotoscoping for one project. A ton of rotoscoping for another project. Business administration stuff. Very early stages on a screenplay. And editing and delivery for a live event I filmed. So exciting!

Just put my short on Vimeo, writing the next thing.
My day-job working on a TV production has really ramped up.

Just short a large part of my crowdfundvideo.
We were shooting in a kitchen store and ran a bit late: so we had our little wrap of the day party on the parking lot at midnight :P

Trying to put the finishing touches on The Board for my next feature film. Long-time IT'ers have seen me go through a few different projects that were supposed to be my next feature, I made some progress but then never wrote the screenplay. But this one is for real, haha! This is actually the first time I've ever completely filled in all 40 spaces on The Board, so I'm feeling pretty good about it. I'm still moving scenes around, taking scenes out and adding new ones, but it's getting there. :)

Back