• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch ♪ Kicked In The Balls - A Country Song ♪

Is there a reason why I suddenly can't see embedded videos on this forum? Or is IndieTalk just protecting me from Mike's humour? ;)

(I should add, I laughed a few times :))

Last edited:
is that a problem other people are having?

I dunno, but for a while now I've been seeing blank posts or posts referring to a video that I can't see. It's like the YT tag doesn't work for me/in my browser. Very odd.

Plus, your innocence has been shed already, Maz.

And I'll never forgive you for it...

That's the goal ;)

I think I prefer the incidental, surreal bits better than the main...er... thrust of the song and the overly anatomical bits. The gun rack on each wheel etc and the mind control devices especially :lol:

I think I prefer the incidental, surreal bits better than the main...er... thrust of the song and the overly anatomical bits. The gun rack on each wheel etc and the mind control devices especially :lol:

The gun rack on each wheel is my favorite part, lol

:lol:
Smart Lyrics. Quite sophisticated actually. This one's definitely my favorite. Although I had to turn my head away from the screen on one occasion.

Nice work!

Back