• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Need an Angel to Fund Major Motion Picture Scripts

Von and I have been in the Motion Picture business for over 37 yrs (retired in 94) we have been on both sides of the screen. We have written 8 Major Feature scripts and are in need of "full" financing. We as collateral have nothing to offer except our experience in the field of making movies. I guess you could say, "We need an Angel". We have one script titled "Tunnel Rats" that has not been touched on, believe it or not. It is the story of a group of men who were formed to fight the VC in the tunnels of Viet Nam. It's kind of a "Indiana Jones" underground. We have had a lot of people read it and love it but no money to invest. Our other Scripts are Adventure, Sci-Fi, Western, Martial Arts (for children) and a Steven Spielberg type Sci-Fi film we for now call, "Fuzzy". Our budgets range from 9 million to 100 million. We would like to find real people that might be interested in financing us. "No" Captain Hollywood's, we've been there done that, been over the mountain and down the pass with the scammers. We do have a built in 'finders fee". If this is of any interest to you we would like to hear from you, if not then we thank you for your time. You can check us out on the IMDB and or contact us my email.

Thank you:
Terry Ballard
Von Deming

Back