• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Earn Some Money

I was searching for an Investor for my new movie when I landed on a website called belmarts.com. In no time, I find myself scanning through the site and searching for what it had to offer. Then I discovered, it offers a unique opportunity for an amateur investor like me to start earning some money by investing in a new movie. I was thrilled by it, and quickly dolled out three thousand dollars via my credit card. It is hard to believe, this site has broken a new ground for all independent producers, who could not raise enough capital for their new project. In just two weeks, I have referred, over 200 investors and independent film makers to the site and earn some bonuses for referring them. In addition, I'm also eligible to 67% of my investment in 90 days. If you want to earn some money, or have your movie listed listed for production, go to: http://www.belmarts.com Please remember to enter Tony Johnson as your referral

Aahahahahahah
smiley_pac.gif

I'm dyin' here.

Rules and Agreements

Our site is NOT a licensed bank or security. All information you receive is unsolicited, the information and materials contained herein are not to be regarded as an offer, nor a solicitation for investments in any jurisdiction which deems non-public offerings or solicitations unlawful, nor to any person to whom it will be unlawful to make such an offer or solicitation.

This information is not intended to be, nor is it to be construed as, an offer to sell securities, anything pertaining to a Security Offering, or a solicitation of any offer concerning the information described.
We do not invest in Licensed Securities, we are not a licensed bank or security and we do not offer securities.

You acknowledge that you are acting as an individual and not on behalf of any other entity.
When making a spend, you MUST understand that no implicit guarantee is provided and the Admin is in no way liable for any losses that may occur. Although funds are generated from an outside source to keep the program functioning it is IMPORTANT that you know because of the laws regarding online investing and securities we MUST inform you that we have designated this as a Gold Game and not an investment program.

Don’t post bad vote on Public Forums and at Gold Rating Site without contacting the admin of our program FIRST. Maybe there was a technical problem with your transactions, so please always CLEAR the things with the admin.

You must be at least 18 years of age to participate in this program.

This program is a private business transaction between you and us, exempt from the U.S. Securities Act. All information is unsolicited and confidential and you agree to keep it private, confidential, and protected from any disclosure.

Past performance will not be used as a guarantee for the future performance of our program. You agree to hold all principals harmless of any liability and will be spending at your own risk. You agree to only spend money that you can afford to lose.

By spending to this program, you give up the right to hold the company accountable for any losses you may incur.

We will not tolerate SPAM or any type of UCE in this program. SPAM violators will be immediately and permanently removed from the program.

We are always allowed to modify these rules & agreement at any time, without asking our members.
By spending to this program, you agree, acknowledge, and accept these rules and agreements.

Disclaimer

This program is not available to the general public and is open only to qualified private Club Members. This program is a PRIVATE BUSINESS TRANSACTION exempt from the U.S. Securities Act of 1933 and all amendments; and, you acknowledge and agree under penalty of perjury that you have not relied on this Act or any other related regulations from any other jurisdictions.

You acknowledge that you are acting as an individual and not on behalf of any other entity. We are NOT a licensed bank or security. All information you receive is unsolicited, private encoded communications of privileged, proprietary, and confidential information for you only and you agree to keep it private, confidential, and protected from any disclosure.

Moreover, the information and materials contained herein are not to be regarded as offer, nor a solicitation for investments in any jurisdiction which deems non-public offers or solicitations unlawful, nor to any person to whom it will be unlawful to make such offer or solicitation.

You must be at least 18 years of age to participate. You agree to hold all principals harmless of any liability. You are investing at your own risk. You agree to only invest money that you can afford to lose. Past Performance is no guarantee for the same future performance.

Absolutely NO SPAMMING of information about this program or our web site. Violation of any of these rules will remove you permanently from the program. By participation in our program, you agree, acknowledge, and accept this disclaimer.

...hey, Indietalk, do you think that maybe it might be helpful to have an area to move the scam artists to? Sort of the way you move posters comments to the right boards or areas? That way when people like us see them, we aren't taken in? I am naturally skeptical, but some of the newer people, and I include myself in this number, may not know the ear-markings as you do. This way they are contained and we can get an idea of what to look for and avoid....

--spinner :cool:

Actually, removing both the links from the original post would be handy as well. :yes:

Here's some more hilarious goodness.

How about our invest after 90 days? Is our principal back to us?
No. Your principal is included on the funds you receive for 90 days.

May I open several accounts in your program?
No. If we find that one member has more that one account, the entire funds will be frozen.

Do I get my principal back?
Sorry, no. If we were to offer the ability to withdraw the principal then that could hurt our program.

It's awesome! (If you like getting ripped off, that is) :cool:

...they get to change the rules without telling anyone? They are exempt of any liability?! Past performance is no guarantee of future performance!? We give up the right to hold the company accountable for any losses!? You GOTTA be KIDDING ME!

...I smell a big ol' funky-a**ed rat...

--spinner :cool:

Actually that's a pretty cool site...

It's interesting that there's a "stock exchange" over movies and actors.

I signed up and spent my H$2,000,000

Let's see if I picked a good movie or not!

They have a film with Eminem and the "still" is taken from his website, it has the url on the photo! And some Chinese company is pitching a film called "A Nun's Story" using a photo of what I'm pretty sure is Audrey Hepburn in a habit. I'd love to see her in a new movie but I think she'd be miscast as anything but a zombie at this point in her career.

I was number 8

Well I don't take the site seriously at all.. I thin it's pretty funny actually...
BUT I did enter a stock trading contest once from Datek, now Ameritrade. They gave you $250,000 of "monopoly" money so invest.

How did I do?

out of over 33,000 people, I was number 8. :clap: Thank you,,,, thank you....

So I've taken this site as a game, a hoax, an "I can't believe this :censored: " type of thing.

:rofl:

Back