• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch EVERYWHEN: sci-fi trailer #2

Hey guys!
Earlier this year we posted a trailer for our upcoming sci-fi feature EVERYWHEN, which got great feedback (thank you!). The norwegian premiere being 28th of January, we thought it might fit with a second trailer!

Once again ill remind you we're only 17 (16 when we shot it) so keep that in mind when it comes to actors and amateur-ish faults. However, being this young, we welcome all reasonable criticism that can make us better:)!

Anyway, here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXUQ_T68hw0

Have a great day! Looking forward to hear from you,
Jarand B. Herdal

Hey guys!
Earlier this year we posted a trailer for our upcoming sci-fi feature EVERYWHEN, which got great feedback (thank you!). The norwegian premiere being 28th of January, we thought it might fit with a second trailer!

Once again ill remind you we're only 17 (16 when we shot it) so keep that in mind when it comes to actors and amateur-ish faults. However, being this young, we welcome all reasonable criticism that can make us better:)!

Anyway, here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXUQ_T68hw0

Have a great day! Looking forward to hear from you,
Jarand B. Herdal

The movie on it's own looks great! But the fact that you're 17 makes it even better!

You've got a bright future ahead of you!

Quick question though, what camera/lenses did you use? Cheers!

That looks amazing, as young said would love to know what camera/lenses have been used. also what has been used for the colour grading? as the grading is really good. also the scenes look really well lit!

The movie on it's own looks great! But the fact that you're 17 makes it even better!

You've got a bright future ahead of you!

Quick question though, what camera/lenses did you use? Cheers!

Thank you so much! This is greatly appreciated!
This was shot on a RED ONE, with prime lenses from 18-50mm, and 50-80mm :))

That looks amazing, as young said would love to know what camera/lenses have been used. also what has been used for the colour grading? as the grading is really good. also the scenes look really well lit!

Thank you! Again, this means a bunch and keeps us going:)!
This was all color graded on after effects and premiere pro, nothing special. And thanks for the comment on lighting, we try!:)

-Jarand

Wow this was really cool. I hope nothing but the best for you guys.
If you decide to sell the digital download, please message me, would love to buy one.

Internet is crapping so I only saw a few seconds but it looks fantastic!

You should try out DaVinci Resolve Lite for color grading. Just make sure you export to a good codec like DNxHD so you can keep that RED footage looking fresh!

This is excellent! I'd also pay to see this (or better yet have my own copy to watch over and over)!

Great stuff!! :clap:

WHOA!!!!!!!!
I love: Everything.... Effects look great, pacing is fantastic, music fit right in and pumped me up. I want to see this film!! The acting looks great, the shot composition is wonderful. I'm impressed as all get up. And you're 17.... You have a career in this already set out for you. Can't wait to see the film.
I'd change: Nothing.
-Matt
http://www.voiceofthevespers.com

WHOA!!!!!!!!
I love: Everything.... Effects look great, pacing is fantastic, music fit right in and pumped me up. I want to see this film!! The acting looks great, the shot composition is wonderful. I'm impressed as all get up. And you're 17.... You have a career in this already set out for you. Can't wait to see the film.
I'd change: Nothing.
-Matt
http://www.voiceofthevespers.com

Wow thank you! This means a lot! Kept the morale going while we did the premiere- so big thanks from the crew :)

-J

Back