NEED MUSIC (local composer NOT required)

Hi, everyone. I've been animating for a few years now. You know, little batman youtube videos. Well, anyways, I'm in the process of my very first independent film. Here's a quick teaser.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaQzdnSlN2g

I feel the music should have an extreme dark tone to it, almost a desert type of feel. And like it says in the title, a local composer isn't required. I've worked with people over the internet before, and I would happily do it again. If you're interested, please contact me here or at jaredckowis@gmail.com. Thank you.

Last edited:
Hey there. I am somewhat new to this forum, and the film making scene in general. I have, however, played the piano for the better part of my life. I am classically trained and really enjoy writing and playing more "dark" music, among a host of other things. I have written some stuff for a death metal band in my hometown, eerie type CD intro stuff prior to the commencement of headbanging :D.

I would love to write bits that are specifically tailored to a scene that someone would like to do, most definitely free of any charge. If you would be up for it, I would love to get a better understanding of what you are looking for, come up with some stuff and send it your way. Let me know, I really hope you are interested!

Back