• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Need Help: Kickstarter Short Film

Hello Fellow filmmakers,

I am in my final year of film school, and we have been trying to assemble funds for my thesis, a film that is very personal, and is a passion project for everyone involved. We decided to go the kickstarter route, and are trying to spread the word, and get any donations we can get. In case you're not familiar with kickstarter, it's an all or nothing system. You make an account, pledge a certain amount, and if we reach our goal we get the money, but if we don't, then we don't get anything. Depending on your pledge you can get special rewards as well. We really need more help on this project. Any pledge will help, even just five dollars. The cool thing is that this donation helps out more than just one student. It's helping a team of students shoot an intriguing, and emotionally motivated great film. So please, check out the video link below, help us if you can, and help spread the word. Thanks, and thank you for your time.

https://www.kickstarter.com/project...ed-by-tuskegee-experime?ref=recently_launched

Back