• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Kickstarter for my friend's feature: Shadow of a Gun

Micah Van Hove (writer for nofilmschool.com and the guy who does all the cinematography for MY films) is making his own feature and it's about Guns.

One day Micah came home and found his roommate building a gun in their garage and was immediately fascinated by his roommate's hobby. Eventually this inspired him to make a fictional film starring his non-actor roommate, who is a real gun hobbyist. The film would explore how gun culture in Southern California might affect the relationship between two very different types of people.

Most of the films I've seen that deal with the issue of guns in America tend to feature school shootings and usually paint guns in a bad light. Micah doesn't feel one way or another about guns by themselves and decided to make this film without a concrete script. It's an interesting approach.

The project was chosen as a staff pick on Kickstarter, and I know Micah is a talented and intelligent guy, so I expect this film to be fascinating at the very least. Check it out:

https://www.kickstarter.com/project...-film/posts/1596722?ref=backer_project_update

Back