series Looking for a Writer Collaborator for a Web Series

Hello,
This is my first post, but its not a hello or an introduction. What i am looking for is a screenwriter that is looking to collaborate on a project. I have been interested in videography for quite some time, and together my brother and i have collected all kinds of equipment. We have invested in a t2i, 5d, dolly, crane, rigs, mics, tripods, lighting kits, editing computers and software. We have completed many projects, but have always come into this same problem. We are visual artists, not writers, and scripts are the base, the structure of every film. The school I go to has departments for all art forms so I am in connection with may very talented actors, other film makers, visual artists and musicians.

What I am looking for is someone that is willing to script a short script once a month. The topic can be up to the writer with limitations. I live in Santa Rosa, and the rainy season has just begun, keep this in mind. Also the actors can be old but I have a lot more willing and inspired to act. Please no futuristic ideas, I am not that good at digital manipulation or high end 3D visual effects, although I do have access to a green screen room.

Please reply if you are interested, or email me at CarlosBookerPhotogragraphygmail.com
Thanks, and I look forward to working with your creative minds!

-Carlos Booker

Last edited:
Cool, I'm interested, once a month, that's not bad, it'll keep my mind going :P

Yeah, the idea is to not overwhelm ourselves with a project, but keep creativity flowing and projects turning out. If you have any short scripts, email them to me! I'd be interested in reading them.

Back