Alow one to introduce ones self.....

Hey everybody.

Just want to say "hey", and do a sort of, "Gettin ta know ya" kind of post. I will start by talking about what I know...... me.

My name is R. Michael McWhorter, and I am a writter/director/storyboard artist/art director (lotta hats) in West Palm Beach, Fl.

I have written and directed three "proffessional" short films, the latest of which, "Intersection" is being incorparated into a feature film "Redemption" as one, of three short stories within. I will be directing the scene for the film as well.

I also work as an art director, and a storyboard artist. (Its all part of my "sneak under the fence into Hollywood, and take over once inside" plan. Also known as "Ive gotta pay my rent.") So, if your looking for storyboards, keep me in mind. "Have pen, will travel". Links to my sites are in my signature if anyones intrested.

www.tizzyentertainment.8m.com Has stills from my short film "Intersection: as well as some general info about my company, and upcoming projects.

www.tizzystoryboardartist.8m.com Examples of my storyboards, contact info, ect.

So thats me in a nut shell. Anyone here from Florida? Im always looking for a collabaration opportunity. Plus, I love meeting other film makers, so introduce yourselves. Dont be shy. What are you up to? Thanks for your time, and I look forward to getting to know you all better.
R. Michael McWhorter

Thanks, I look forward to this site. It should prove to be a valuable resource for all us "outside Hollywood" types. Lets all work to make this a great place.
R. Michael McWhorter

Back