• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Teaser Trailer for the new Short Film "Silent Morning"

Hello All,

My name is Nnamdi Simon and I dream to create, inspire and live in a world limited only by imagination. What is my dream? At the tender age of 25, I am a hardworking, determined and self-motivated individual who will stop at nothing to achieve my dream of making films. Films that create meaningful dialogue; inspire generations and are limited only by my imagination.

I’m writing to tell you about my next project, Silent Morning. The film is set in the midst of tense racial and social times during an uncommonly warm autumn. It’s a social commentary exploring the difficult economic and moral conditions of our generation as well as a universal story of unexpected romance, family conflict, and the struggle to survive when your back is against the wall.

After much consideration, I've decided with my production team to break away from the traditional model of raising money for films and instead, take our passion project to the people to help get made. We are using Indiegogo to raise funds, but right now, our campaign needs a little help to get the word out there. It is a long shot, but I ask if you can find time to view Silent Morning's Indiegogo page, I hope when viewing, you find the beauty and truth in the film that we wish to create, but most importantly, worthy enough to share with your following to help our film gain momentum.

Your consideration is immensely appreciated. We truly believe this is an opportunity for all of us to have a part in telling a powerful story that needs to be told... Right now.

All The Best,

Nnamdi Simon

Direct Link to Trailer: https://vimeo.com/136468170

Link to Indiegogo Page: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/silent-morning/

Back