The Human Centipede 3

If anyone fancies a giggle, here's the new trailer for "The Human Centipede 3":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKSfPE7WGUI

What I like about this is how meta it's gotten. It's set in the "real world", where THC and THC2 exist as movies. But THC2 was set in the "real world", where THC exists as movie. That's pretty crazy. It even looks like they call in Tom Six (the director) to help them make their 500 person centipede!

This could be hilarious!

i was disappointed about this trailer. to me the 2nd one was the best it even seemed like the series could of just been the 2nd one.

I only saw the first but I really didn't like it. I found the villain's motivation to be incredibly weak, and the ending had implied that the girl was never going to be found, even though the two cops likely called it in, and said were they were, and what they were going to do, so back up probably would have been sent there, once they did not report in. Unless I missed something, but from that assessment, I thought it was a weak horror movie.

I saw The Skin I Live In not to long ago, and that movie was everything THC should have been and more, in my opinion. This new trailer makes the third one look like a grindhouse spoof of the other two, and that's not a good sign.

Back