• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Help the gingers destroy humanity (Kickstarter)

Hi everyone, I'm working on a fantastic animated movie and we currently looking for help on kickstarter.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/172440647/neb-wars-attack-of-the-gingers

Neb Wars: Attack of the Gingers is an animated, science fiction, comedy in which a race of evil ginger aliens invade planet Earth and it falls to a hapless group of teenagers from a small Welsh valley town to save humanity.

I understand everyone is in a hard way financially these days which is why if you cant pledge then any help you can give sharing the project would be greatly appreciated.

And finally, if you have any questions, I'm a regular lurker on here so please feel free to ask away and ill answer them as best I can.

note to anyone thinking of starting a kickstarter campaign. Try to avoid eating adventurous food while trying to work 50 hours in the day job and promote your campaign!! gut ache and days spend on the loo will be your reward :(

Amidst all the kickstarter guides and tutorials that say "use this buzzword", "use that layout", etc. I call this very down to earth advice. Thanks, welsh_gambit, so noted! ;D

Amidst all the kickstarter guides and tutorials that say "use this buzzword", "use that layout", etc. I call this very down to earth advice. Thanks, welsh_gambit, so noted! ;D

No problem! I give this advise free digitally, however for a £5 pledge you can have it written on toilet paper and sent to you in the post :D

Back