• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Vote For My Short Film!

http://www.rodemic.com/myrodereel/watch/867

Please vote for my short film "HILLTOP"

Its a concept film based loosely on alleged cold war experiments. Originally, the film was 15 minutes but I had to shorten it to five for the competition.

If you like the video, please vote for me! Also, If you want to leave me feedback in this forum, I would be so happy!

Thanks everyone!

It was enjoyable to watch - a little hard to follow though. Particularly, I didn't quite understand the paper maché "dad" and how it tied in with the rest of the story. Not bad though!

It was enjoyable to watch - a little hard to follow though. Particularly, I didn't quite understand the paper maché "dad" and how it tied in with the rest of the story. Not bad though!

Right, I understand it may be hard to follow; it was originally a 15 minute film and I shortened it for the competition. So, that probably does make it quite difficult to follow. What do you mean the "paper maché dad"? Thanks for the compliment

Right, I understand it may be hard to follow; it was originally a 15 minute film and I shortened it for the competition. So, that probably does make it quite difficult to follow. What do you mean the "paper maché dad"? Thanks for the compliment

at 0:11 seconds his "dad" is like a doll thing?

Back