• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Looking for a Composer?

Hi,

My name is Louis Dodd, I'm a composer for Film, Television and Games based in Manchester, UK.
I have vast experience in composing music for media, having completed close to 40 commercial jobs, ranging from working on productions for the BBC, as well as for companies across the UK, USA, Bermuda, Bulgaria and Serbia.
I have a Degree in Composition and Audio for Media and was mentored for 3 years by 2 of the most respected composers in the North West.

My portfolio of work includes a feature film, an extensive amount of short films and television episodes, as well as several advertising campaigns, opening title features and game soundtracks. I am going on to study a Masters degree in composition at the end of the summer, and I am looking for work to continue to build my ever expanding portfolio. If you have any queries on prices or work arrangements, feel free to email me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!

Thanks,

Louis Dodd
louis_dodd@hotmail.co.uk

Composer for Media

Back