What's the plan?

It's nearly 5am here in the UK and I'm still up, so I'm thinking of grabbing my camera/filters/tripod etc, and going for a walk to catch the sunrise. It's been bloody ages since I went for a dawn shoot!

If I'm lucky I might even catch some wildlife from my hit-list, or even take some macro equipment for a dawn raid on the bug population... :cool:

So... I was just wondering what you guys are up to today too? Anything cool planned? Any shoots? Maybe something entirely off-topic? Playing golf? Moving house? Judging a baked bean stacking contest? Grouting the bathroom?

I just made up the baked bean stacking contest thing btw. It's not a real thing. But now that I've invented it I feel it's my duty to make it a real thing. Anyone fancy a game later?:hmm:

Adding some Funko Pop! figures from the Cartoon Network's Regular Show to my lil' online store, then getting some zzzzzzzz.

Packing my truck in the morning for a Saturday talking-head shoot, and then starting a dvd authoring. Tedious, but pays the bills. /lesigh

Good times :)

About to head for bed.

Tomorrow is work and getting ready for a shoot Saturday evening (so glad this one is at my house, and not at a remote abandoned military base like the last one...so at least there's no packing involved).

I've got a few more props to get together/make for Saturday, so that's on the agenda. And grocery shopping since I promised the guys (thankfully only two of them) coming over for the shoot lasagna for dinner.

Ugh... the mission was aborted thanks to the weather, so got some much needed sleep instead. :sleep:

It's still typically british out there, so it looks like my day is going to be spent tinkering and writing.

And maybe even ironing out the rules for the baked bean stacking international tourney circuit . :huh:

For the baked beans, you must regulate the viscosity of the sauce or you'll have people (like me) making the sauce into an improvised industrial adhesive.

My plans for the weekend are to work. That is pretty much it. 14 hours a day all weekend. I might get some writing done.

The weekend was two 13.5hr days on set Gaffing for a fun little film. Working with the new Hive Plasma lights which was interesting and a bit of fun.
Tomorrow (Monday) picking up equipment for some pickups for a film I'm shooting, then shooting those all week.

For the baked beans, you must regulate the viscosity of the sauce or you'll have people (like me) making the sauce into an improvised industrial adhesive.

Exactly. This is why we just founded the IBSA! We needed to ensure proper use of the standardised sauce properties and bean grading techniques!

I've just got back from a 3 and a 1/2 hour karate session, with a senior Japanese instructor.

I can no longer walk....

Pass me the baked beans.

Back