• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch 10K Feature Film

Here's a very brief teaser trailer for a feature film I made for ten grand in Regina, SK. I have no idea how one goes about getting 'exposure' for what they're doing, apart from festivals, which we're not quite ready for.

Here's a vague 'logline': The film is self-deprecating feature length comedy that explores the different relationships a young couple have with themselves, their family, and the city they live in.

Give it a looksie if you want.

https://vimeo.com/118058584

m.

as a teaser it works. you can clearly see that the film has production value in it's audio and color grading, as far as showing that its a comedy, not really i got more of indie life drama from the teaser.

I really liked the trailer. The quality of the video, editing, sound and music was really good. Seems like this has good potential. Just long enough to entice viewers as well.

Back