• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch 3 Doors of Horrors 2014: Short Films

3DH_poster_combine1.jpg

This is our second season of the horror omnibus from Malaysia. The 3 short films was shot over a period of 8 days with a skeletal crew in an indie-DIY style.

Here is the link to the 3 short films:
http://tinyurl.com/3doh2014

All films comes with English subtitles, enjoy & thank you
www.doghouse73pictures.tv

I also only watched the first one. I would say that the pacing was a little too slow for my taste. I felt each scene lasted a little too long, and often skipped forward by 10 or so seconds. The last scene is definitely the kicker! Well done.

Thanks for watching the films! Have you ever been to KL? :)

Happy to see more as your stuff is good. I imagine your next step is feature films as I can see you are already looking at that kind of level.

Never been to KL. My mother was born in the 30s so lots of issues around Sook Ching (her parents didn't see the end of the war) and then the insurgencies. Surviving family ended up in the US where I fly out to visit them.

I am 40+ years old so that will give you more context.

Back