I am building a new FILMMAKING APP! Coming Soon!

Hello,

My name is Daniel Fearing. I am a filmmaker and owner of a production company in Northern California. I have found that one of my biggest challenges has been to effectively convey my vision to my crew, team and or clients. Many other directors and filmmakers have this same problem. Our stick figure storyboards always seem to confuse people rather than helping to clarify our vision. Over the past year I have been working tediously to solve this issue. Taking ideas in my head and conveying them through a storyboard is a challenge. So, I set out to build an app that would bring the power of a pre-visualization computer program to a simple, and effective set designer and storyboarding application. ShotPro by Shot Professional is a tool I built that will revolutionize the way filmmakers convey their concepts to their crew, team and clients.

With ShotPro by Shot Professional you can design shots in seconds while simultaneously building a moving storyboard/previs. It is quick, easy and powerful. No experience is needed to bring your concept to reality. ShotPro allows you to show the production team everything that matters behind the scenes such as camera placement, blocking, lens choices, lighting and vital movements. It also allows clients to see your concept scene by scene with incredible detail and animation. ShotPro users can customize sets with props, backdrops, animatable characters, dynamic lighting, voiceover, weather, exportable movies and are even able to navigate through scenes with searchable keywords. ShotPro will reduce time needed in pre-production and make filming more efficient and productive for you, your crew, and your clients.

Get updates and be notified upon ShotPro's release by signing up at…
http://www.shotprofessional.com
and by liking us on Facebook…
https://www.facebook.com/ShotProApp

iv seen this blow up on alot of facebook forums, buzz about it is pretty good, price could be an issue, is there a trial version that lets you set up at least 20 secs or something, so that we know it actually works?

Unfortunately no we do not have a trail version. We have considered it. In terms of price, anyone who is interested in any previs software knows that the entry level price for a previs program in 2-400$+. We believe we have priced it to be very affordable.

Back