• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Don't Leave Me

Hey everyone,

Here is a video I did for my cinematography class.

The assignment was to create a "Journey" video. This could be a physical, psychological, or spiritual journey.

I decided to make a video that included two journeys in one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLlSQ617s7M

Hope you enjoy, and I would love to hear any feedback or comments on my work.

I'd really like to know what people think of the pacing of the video.

Sponsored by Gatorade?

Lol, but seriously, those shots look great, especially when the camera was following the skater on the sidewalk. How'd you keep that so stable?

Thanks! haha I wasn't sure if I should keep the gatorade label on there lol

I have a steadicam that I used while riding my board when I first followed him.

The second time when the camera is lower to the ground I was sitting down on my board and holding it in my hand as steady as I could.

The audio is kinda poor. It was loud, the background noise was distracting, and it just wasn't pleasant sounding. Good pacing and visuals, though. Nice work.

Yeah I wasn't sure if I should keep the sound in or replace it with music.

For the first shot it's necessary for the phone call, and I thought maybe having the sound to hear the board going over the cracks.

The audio is straight from the t3i, I need to invest in a mic.

Thank you for this brilliant idea. Many beginners that plan to enter in this field will get awesome future. I guess you convince me in this way how can be part of Admission-service.com

Last edited:
Back