To Almeria - Short Film

Hi guys and Girls

I posted a couple of years ago looking for a composer for my short film 'Vending' and I landed on my feet with Indietalk as I found Aaron Latina, who went on to compose the music and the short won best original score at one of the many festivals it screened at.

Unfortunately at the minute I think Aaron is extremely busy, and so I am looking for a composer for another short film that I have been working on and I figured I should come back to where I got the best person so far, as I'm sure there are tonnes of amazing people here.

The film 'To Almeria' was shot in Spain, and centres around two people driving to Almeria. Whilst it seems like their first meeting, it actually turns out to be their last and as the conversations unfold you realise our hero has been taking this journey alone.

Its only a seven minute short and I have a very small budget (self financed film), however I am looking for someone who could whip something together and really help me complete this project.

The film has a very Richard Linklater, before Sunset feel and thats how I envisage the music. Also with it being set in Spain, I feel Spanish guitar is quite apt but in a subtle way.

The attached file has some temp music on it, and the final song was actually recorded by a friend for the film, however this is able to be adapted and or re-recorded to suit the style someone comes up with.

Anyone will help, and or come on board would be greatly appreciated.

Please email me at gallacher_stephen@yahoo.co.uk with examples of work you may think are suitable.

Here is the link: https://vimeo.com/191803481
Password: Almeria

Thanks in advance.

Stephen

I can make it

I coukd make thensoundtrack of this short film, i am a very advanced guitsr player and a student in composition, if you still needmusic send me a privste message or email and we can speak more about it.

Back