• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Sandbox - Short Film

PTSD is a REAL topic that some of us veterans go through every day. This is an ignored issue and should put in the spotlight to inform the public about this horrible issue that should not happen. This film is 11 minutes and confronts the challenges of PTSD in a way that has never been told before. Sandbox went to the UNCUT FILM FESTIVAL on April 27th and received 5 nominations, 2 of them being best screenplay and best film! Seriously guys watch until the end because you will discover something new about it every time. This film was made by an Army veteran and a group of community college students who share a passion in filmmaking and want to make a difference. I encourage you to like, SHARE, and comment. And if you know any veterans or organizations that would benefit from this, please do not hesitate to show them. I hope this film helps spread awareness and support in the darkest of times for our vets. We need to get the word out! It is my goal to raise enough money to make this into a three part series or a feature film. Enjoy and please SHARE!
https://youtu.be/_h8qZaZ4EQo

I am a veteran dealing with ptsd, and I really enjoyed it. Was a little hard to watch, but only because I connected with it myself. Great job!

Ah, the good-ol' Magical Negro. Gotta love 'em.

Wouldn't it be nice if we could stop sending our nation's poor overseas to fight illegal wars that only serve the needs of the rich?

My sincere condolences to those who've lost loved ones in these wars we keep choosing to fight, and my utmost respect to those who choose to put your lives on the line to protect our nation. I fully support VA health care and the message in this video.

I am a veteran dealing with ptsd, and I really enjoyed it. Was a little hard to watch, but only because I connected with it myself. Great job!

I am glad that you enjoyed the film and that it connected with you, but am sorry to hear about your PTSD. I hope this film helped you find some solice in the fact that the truth is getting out and things are being done to help.

Ah, the good-ol' Magical Negro. Gotta love 'em.

Wouldn't it be nice if we could stop sending our nation's poor overseas to fight illegal wars that only serve the needs of the rich?

My sincere condolences to those who've lost loved ones in these wars we keep choosing to fight, and my utmost respect to those who choose to put your lives on the line to protect our nation. I fully support VA health care and the message in this video.

That would be ideal if the poor stopped fighting the rich's battles, but until then, we need to be here to support the one's who sacrifice everything for us. I am glad you have this outlook and let's keep the message going!

Back