• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Feature Film Psychosomatic' avaliable to watch for free!

http://www.vimeo.com/actanner

Hi Everyone I've uploaded my feature film online at the link above, this is for my debut film that took 3 years of my life. I would be most grateful if you could take a couple of minutes out of your day just to look at even the beginning of the film, if you don't like it don't continue watching. But I think if you do check this out you will be in for a treat! This is the synopsis:-

In a small town built around a chemical plant, 2 neighbours are trapped together after an explosion. Locked in together their secret lives are exposed. A man is accused of murder, a woman who has forgotten reality is confronted with her demons and a desperate neighbour fantasises of a life with her. Why does the street's inhabitants have a history of mental illness scarred into its past? Are the plants exhumed fumes affecting the town’s sanity? And what really happened when David met Ruth.

I hope you can check out my very hard work, all comments are welcome, thanks Andrew.

Back