• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Distribution Company seeks content

Hey Guys,

My name's Matt and I work for a distribution company called App Media Network. We're currently looking for quality Films, Documentaries, Animations, APPisodes (episodic series) and Music Videos. We are offering substantial revenue for every thousand views your videos get with us. We are only interested in working with the very best content so any videos you would like us to host for you must have excellent sound and video quality. We would also strongly prefer for any videos we host to not contain any swearing, nudity or violence.
If you'd like to find out more about us and our channels please feel free to contact me at matt@appmedianetwork.com and I'll send you some more information. Please check out our website at: http://appmedianetwork.com/

Kind Regards,
Matt

A couple questions come to mind right off - are you looking for exclusive distribution for films? If so, do you have metrics on the current size and typical engagement of your user base? And what type of marketing resources do you have dedicated to building that audience?

I mean no disrespect, Matt, I am genuinely curious: How come distribution companies that post here, on their 'Teams' page always have cartoony type images of the members? I like to see that I'm dealing with a real person, not saying you aren't, but being able to connect with a legitiment face helps.

We would also strongly prefer for any videos we host to not contain any swearing, nudity or violence.
I swear, I'm either going to beat someone naked or beat someone WHILE naked at AppMediaNetwork if I can't see any of their videos at their app site.

Where can I submit my film 'Furious Naturalists!"?

I swear, I'm either going to beat someone naked or beat someone WHILE naked at AppMediaNetwork if I can't see any of their videos at their app site.

Where can I submit my film 'Furious Naturalists!"?

You're gonna beat someone UNTIL they're naked? Or beat them while they're naked? OR beat them while they're naked, while you're naked?

Sounds a lot like Ancient Greece

I approve of it.
I laughed by asterisk off when I saw it in the movie.

And I've seen enough "FauxNews" to know this is likely how their chief editors work. :lol:

Good to know.

I was running about telling everyone it was Nancy Pelosi with her constituency.
Shows what ! know!

After seeing all this controversy over Jim Carrey's recent anti-gun song, I have a new goal in life.

I would love to someday make a poignant social satire that would lead FoxNews to bash me and my career, and say horribly hateful things about me.

I would revel in that :) :)

Back