on Kickstarter can a perk amount exceed your goal?

With you being in The Netherlands, I doubt it'll have any relevance to you.

no ones in the netherlands. i thought this site was about advice. nothing illegal about a kickstarter campaign. People know exactly whats its for. Bring up needing a lawyer is showing ignorance on your parts . Since none of you have any idea why lol

no ones in the netherlands

Just because your delusional mind dreams it, doesn't make it any closer to true does it?

WalterB

Bring up needing a lawyer is showing ignorance on your parts

If you say so. It's not my freedom that is on the line. Why do you think I care any more about whether you land yourself in jail or not. You got your advice, you can choose whether to heed it or ignore it. That's the great thing about living in the land of the free. You get to choose your own actions... you also get to live with the consequences of those actions. Don't get a lawyer for all I care.

Just because your delusional mind dreams it, doesn't make it any closer to true does it?

If you say so. It's not my freedom that is on the line. Why do you think I care any more about whether you land yourself in jail or not. You got your advice, you can choose whether to heed it or ignore it. That's the great thing about living in the land of the free. You get to choose your own actions... you also get to live with the consequences of those actions. Don't get a lawyer for all I care.

jail for a kickstarter campaign that i already got the ok for as you guys told me.

Did you fail to see that my film is almost done i mentioned.

So really ...

Don't even know what I'm saying eh? Figures.

no how bout stop bein a prick and say it so i can make you feel dumb.

my film is almost done i have the rights. If someone wants to help the finish with money nothing illegal there.

Soon on kickstarter the only real looking trailer will be mine. Trying to make out i need something out of jealousy is weak

i dont even know why

I'm quite aware that you don't know why. That's why you may get yourself into legal hot water. But you're sure you're not breaking the law, so it's all good right? You did publicly mention something that could drop you in hot water if you acted upon it... but once again, what would I care? You're sure you're in the clear and I'm just jealous. Why are you bringing it up again?

my film is almost done i have the rights.

It would be interesting to see what rights you have. We could play a game out of it to see how many you're missing. Of course, being the prick I am, I'd be obliged to lay back and cackle.

Soon on kickstarter the only real looking trailer will be mine.

You go girl. Knock them dead. Go get em. I hope your trailer is great.

I'm quite aware that you don't know why. That's why you may get yourself into legal hot water. But you're sure you're not breaking the law, so it's all good right? You did publicly mention something that could drop you in hot water if you acted upon it... but once again, what would I care? You're sure you're in the clear and I'm just jealous. Why are you bringing it up again?

It would be interesting to see what rights you have. We could play a game out of it to see how many you're missing. Of course, being the prick I am, I'd be obliged to lay back and cackle.

You go girl. Knock them dead. Go get em. I hope your trailer is great.

if you make a film you have the rights. I'm starting to think i'm talking to a retard. yes i'm made a film now im going to take a journey to mordor to find the rights

poted by Davidevans10
if you make a film you have the rights.

That SHOULD always be true. But I know of more than a few movies (features as well as shorts) that have never seen the light of day because some of the rights (usually music) weren't cleared.

I'm quite aware that you don't know why. That's why you may get yourself into legal hot water. .........

This is getting pretty annoying to see.
Trying to confuse or frighten someone isn't quite the IT spirit.
Just name the thing you think could be a problem and be done with it...

This has become a game of "So you think you're so fantastic, well, let me tell you something: I know something you don't know. Nananana."
Even if the OP can be arrogant and full of himself, there is no need go to this level of 'conversation'.

And I'm still curious :P

if you make a film you have the rights

If you say so.

I know something you don't know.

Yes. I know he needs a lawyer. The OP is an asshole. While I'd hate to see anyone potentially get jail time, I have no intention of making his job any easier or making his trip to his lawyer any cheaper. If he had a better attitude, I'd treat this quite differently. As I said earlier. He is his own worse enemy. He thinks he's fine. Why should I care otherwise?

This is getting pretty annoying to see.
Trying to confuse or frighten someone isn't quite the IT spirit.
Just name the thing you think could be a problem and be done with it...

This has become a game of "So you think you're so fantastic, well, let me tell you something: I know something you don't know. Nananana."
Even if the OP can be arrogant and full of himself, there is no need go to this level of 'conversation'.

And I'm still curious :P

thank you Walt. I dont feel crazy anymore

If you say so.

Yes. I know he needs a lawyer. The OP is an asshole. While I'd hate to see anyone potentially get jail time, I have no intention of making his job any easier or making his trip to his lawyer any cheaper. If he had a better attitude, I'd treat this quite differently. As I said earlier. He is his own worse enemy. He thinks he's fine. Why should I care otherwise?

Yes as if finishing my film isnt hard enough. I must ofcourse worry muchly about jail time for doing so. Because of apparent labor laws

Back