QT's new Weblog

I don't know if you guys already know this or not , but here it goes anyway.

Tarantino seems to have is own personal weblog, were he answers fan's e-mails and talks abot his next movie : Inglorious Bastards.

edited: (here's the adress) http://qtdiary.blogspot.com/

QuiTe interesting... :yes:

Last edited:
Psssst... it's a hoax.
smiley_ninja.gif

link? or....i hope thats not it in your sig, because thats all spanish, and then zen would be 100% right :)

lol his yahoo email address? haha

Lol, this looks mad fake. Sorry but i dont buy it at all. If QT wanted a website of his own, he'd have it within 24 hours of when he wanted it. Atleast if he hired me to do it.

Last edited:
Man, if this is a fake than it's twice as amazing!
The attention to detail is incredible, and I love the explanation for that e-mail adress...
And how about "adam Sandler being my new travolta"

We're talking about a very talented man with a wild imagination (actually, tarantino is exactly that too...lol)

The more i read this the more i believe this is Tarantino. He refrences nintendo alot, and the style of his writing is very familiar. If this isn't QT then this guy is a master hoaxer.

the nintendo thing is easy to fake but yeah, i am getting a feeling that its him, it seems to have that nervous "i'm on speed" thing that quentin has when he speaks...

interesting...

Hey guys!

Rocks that you guys stopped by and checked out my blog! I figured the best way to get the word out about what I'm thinking and what's happening would be to place it anonymously in the middle of a few thousand other blogs... looks like I was right!

By the way.. about that Yahoo email address... That's not my *real* email address. I kinda made that one up, so all my fan-mail would go to my secretary to answer. But since all you guys are just like Fonzie (and we all know what Fozie is like, right?)... here it is for real.

:secret: TarantinoForReal@yahoo.com

You can e-mail me with whatever directly... I have all the time in the world to answer each email personally, in reality. Come to think of it, I could make all the emails I get into one giant Nintendo game! That would be f***ing like Fonzie! (and we all know what Fonzie is like, right?)

Anyways... gotta split. My f***ing manager is on the phone trying to convince me that I should have the blog on some kind of "official" website... pfft. Like OMGWTF. :huh:

Poor Stacy (bless 'er, just married) just doen't "get" that there are only two website designers in the whole world, and they are booked solid for years! Actually, now that I come to think of it... I'm not even sure how I managed to get "official" websites for my last few flicks. Anyways, it's not like they even had websites back in the 70's... which is where I live in the space-time continuum.

Okies, ta-ta for now... I'm hitting the IMDB to look up some directors' techniques I can creatively borrow from.

Love, QT.

P.S. I'm not sure Uma Thurman will still be alive when I get around to "Kill Bill 3", so if you know any look-alikes just pop me an email. Ta.

sorry dude, but that wasn't funny... would've been better if you didn't just throw in the swearing and nintendo cracks so obviously

Ain't buyin' it...

Quentin Tarantino said:
Hey guys!

Rocks that you guys stopped by and checked out my blog! I figured the best way to get the word out about what I'm thinking and what's happening would be to place it anonymously in the middle of a few thousand other blogs... looks like I was right!

By the way.. about that Yahoo email address... That's not my *real* email address. I kinda made that one up, so all my fan-mail would go to my secretary to answer. But since all you guys are just like Fonzie (and we all know what Fozie is like, right?)... here it is for real.

:secret: TarantinoForReal@yahoo.com

You can e-mail me with whatever directly... I have all the time in the world to answer each email personally, in reality. Come to think of it, I could make all the emails I get into one giant Nintendo game! That would be f***ing like Fonzie! (and we all know what Fonzie is like, right?)

Anyways... gotta split. My f***ing manager is on the phone trying to convince me that I should have the blog on some kind of "official" website... pfft. Like OMGWTF. :huh:

Poor Stacy (bless 'er, just married) just doen't "get" that there are only two website designers in the whole world, and they are booked solid for years! Actually, now that I come to think of it... I'm not even sure how I managed to get "official" websites for my last few flicks. Anyways, it's not like they even had websites back in the 70's... which is where I live in the space-time continuum.

Okies, ta-ta for now... I'm hitting the IMDB to look up some directors' techniques I can creatively borrow from.

Love, QT.

P.S. I'm not sure Uma Thurman will still be alive when I get around to "Kill Bill 3", so if you know any look-alikes just pop me an email. Ta.

Haven't read any of the blogs yet but QT doesn't even type his own scripts... Now all of a sudden he's computer/internet literate? Naaaah.

filmy

Actually my filmmaking blog (link in signature) is written by an imposter pretending to be me as well. He or she, very cleverly uses the word, "however" quite a lot, which has convinced a number of people that it is, in fact, me.

Actually Roger Avary has a genuine blog, it's very interesting. There's a link to it from mine.

How can that not be QT, that's him in the avatar!!!

Personally, the blog reads more like QT talking than that post. But I have an idea that niether is actually him.

Poke

Poke said:
How can that not be QT, that's him in the avatar!!!

Personally, the blog reads more like QT talking than that post. But I have an idea that niether is actually him.

Poke
Aww come on Poke, anybody can just copy paste a picture and make stuff up.

NickWithCameraSmall2
:lol: :lol:
Hi My name is Poke and Qt's site is not a fake. HA HA sorry Poke I had too.

Last edited:
Back