• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch One More Time - Short Film

I like the look! Neat story, too.

I think sound is the weakest link here. Dialog recording is inconsistent, and it sounds like post sound design was overlooked. For example: where's the "walla" in the restaurant? There's no believable sound environment there, or in other places.

Just out of curiosity, would you be willing to share even a general look at your budget breakdown? It can be hekpful for other indies to see just how far $1000 can go.

Thank you all for watching!
The 1000 was spent on gas, food and hotels mostly. The rest was for broken glass for the accident scene.

I lost interest very quickly.

After the restaurant scene, should have went into how the protagonists ended up in their present states.

I assume thats what the viewer for the festival felt.

Why the drop in quality from the intro to the restaurant scene? Was it stock?

Last edited:
It was not stock, quality/camera/set up was the same but less bright I suppose.

Thanks for trying to watch either way!

I like it. Wasn't the best. Wasn't the worst. I have the same criticism with the restaurant jerk's acting and the lack of sound but I can overlook that. You gonna turn this into a full length film?

Back