• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Horror/Thriller completed script WANTED

Needed: An original quality screenplay for an upcoming low-budget horror/thriller film to be shot as soon as screenplay is found. Low budget at this time, but great opportunity to establish a relationship with an active production company. Compensation to be discussed, we will pay for the right one. Humorous horror movies also welcomed. Please send synopsis to 4horrorfilms@gmail.com

Excellent. Humorous horror is my passion. I have several. In fact
I start shooting one of them in February. I'd love to establish a
relationship with an active production company.

Before I sent a synopsis I'd like to know about your company.

Sure, check the website for the parent company at www.nsixent.com
I just started working for them as producer in 5 low-budget films scheduled for next year but they have plenty of experience in India and UK. N' Six Entertainment recently started operations in the US and hopefully we'll grow more in the coming years.
Any questions or comments feel free to e-mail me at 4horrorfilms@gmail.com
I love humorous horror movies too, one of my favorite shows was the X-Files and the episodes I always loved the most where the humorous ones! In any case, thanks for your interest. Elena.

Back