• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Looking for Writing Assignments

Hi, folks!

I'd be interested in a paid or non-paid short script assignment (looking for by-line credit more than $$$ right now). I've written two feature spec scripts and am taking a hiatus for a month or two from that to cavort in the short field for a few months.

The two feature scripts can be viewed on inktip.com or, if you want a copy of either (or an excerpt of a scene or two) as a writing sample, let me know.

My historical drama TEARING THINGS LOOSE was just chosen as a finalist in the 2010 Blazing Quills Screenwriting Competition, and got an Honorable Mention in the 2010 Los Angeles Movie Awards.

2010 BQ Screenwriting Competition

2010 Los Angeles Movie Awards

I write well in any genre. I know how to structure, how to develop characters, and my dialogue is rock solid.

Ciao!

-Charles Musser
m.charles@comcast.net

Last edited:
I've got an outline of a short film that I'm trying to write.

I'm just having trouble 'finding the scenes' and 'writing the dialogue.' I'm used to (trying to)write comedy, which with dialog is easy: does it make me laugh or not? But this is drama and everything I write sounds cheesy at best and expository at worst.

Anyway, if I shoot what I have your way, would you take a look and let me know if it's something you'd like to have a go at?

Sure, send it on and I'll be happy to take a look.

-Charles

I've got an outline of a short film that I'm trying to write.

I'm just having trouble 'finding the scenes' and 'writing the dialogue.' I'm used to (trying to)write comedy, which with dialog is easy: does it make me laugh or not? But this is drama and everything I write sounds cheesy at best and expository at worst.

Anyway, if I shoot what I have your way, would you take a look and let me know if it's something you'd like to have a go at?

Back