• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Are you a Student? Want to make a short at Slamdance and Sundance?

Hey everyone, if you're looking for a great filmmaking opportunity to work with a group of international students on projects at one of the world's premiere film festivals, then this is for you! Real Ideas Studio is currently accepting applications to be a part of their Slamdance and Sundance Student Filmmaking and Broadcast Program.

Work in diverse teams, with insider access to film-world luminaries and movie premieres. Receive training and support from industry and academic professionals, while gaining exposure and recognition for your work. You'll also be competing in teams to win prizes!

To view the documentaries from the 2008 experience at the Cannes Film Festival, go to http://www.realideasstudio.com. To submit your online application to the 2009 Slamdance/Sundance program, navigate to http://www.realideasstudio.org instead. The application deadline is October 1st, 2008, so don't delay!

I was a student in the Cannes Film Festival program and it was the best film experience of my life. It's a wonderful program run by great faculty and professional mentors, who understand what students want and need out of an experience like this. Feel free to leave comments, but definitely check it out!

RIS-Slamdance-Blog-Header-v4.jpg

Ok wow. Love that look of the message. Learning all about forums. I am not a student but the topic is my interest. So, keep me in mind. I'll be trying to understand the forum world. Leave me your best tips and I'll listen.

Other than that...getting to know...me! (myspace.com/vivid_music)

Ok wow. Love that look of the message. Learning all about forums. I am not a student but the topic is my interest. So, keep me in mind. I'll be trying to understand the forum world. Leave me your best tips and I'll listen.

Other than that...getting to know...me! Stick around.

Back