• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

FOR SALE: Low-budget supernatural horror feature script

This thread made for a great read I must admit. Directorik's posts were very interesting, and I'm glad to see the OP isn't gone.

To the OP - stick around. Really though. Stick around.

I wasn't going to say anything until I saw the OP had returned... Success. I'm glad this conversation was had and that it has had some results.
Keep it up, folks. :)

I just wanted to mention that the OP was kind enough to send me his script.

As some of you know, I'm no horror film aficionado, like so many of you here. But I thoroughly enjoyed reading the script. I was definitely drawn into the script. I was definitely thinking, "hey look, all these creepy little things happening, just like in regular horror films I've seen." I was imagining camera movements while reading the script. So needless to say, I personally felt it was effective. While these are not my favorite types of stories, I felt that if this was made into a movie, it would be able to keep up with most horror films I've seen.

For full disclosure, as I mentioned to Pete, I'd have purchased it myself (after some haggling over the price of course), if I thought the production budget was within my reach. To me, it felt like a real horror film script.

So nice work Pete. :clap: I think you write well. I hope you stick around and dispense writing advice every once in a while.

Good luck with the script. I hope you find a buyer.
Aveek

I also quite liked the script. I found it to be one of the stronger scripts that I've read recently. I sat on a decision for a while. There were a few elements that made me uncomfortable (from a production perspective) so we passed.

Sorry to bump this old thread but I was interested in knowing what has become of this screenplay? I am interested in reading it myself actually to find out what it's like :D from the last posts on this thread it sounds like it's something worth reading.

Back